Heat pumps are the top choice for effective and energy-efficient heating and cooling. At Spokane Plumbing & Heating, we specialize in delivering exceptional heat pump services, ensuring your home or business enjoys optimal comfort throughout the year. Our expertise extends to all major brands and models, ensuring that your heat pump is always in top condition.
Heat pumps not only handle both heating and cooling, making them super energy-efficient, but they're also easier to maintain thanks to their simpler design. That means you save more in the long run. Plus, whether it's a chilly winter evening or a hot summer day, heat pumps provide consistent comfort, adapting perfectly to whatever the weather throws your way.
Need heat pump services for your home? Call (509) 519-2626 or connect with us online to get a free estimate.
Energy-Efficient Heat Pumps in Spokane
We offer comprehensive heat pump solutions to ensure your system operates at peak performance and delivers optimal comfort year-round.
Our range of services includes:
- Heat pump replacement and installation: Whether you’re replacing an old unit or considering a new heating solution, our heat pump installation services offer an affordable and effective way to enhance your comfort.
- Heat pump repairs: When malfunctions occur, our prompt repair services ensure minimal disruption to your comfort.
- Heat pump maintenance: Avoid costly repairs and maintain system efficiency with our comprehensive maintenance services, including inspections and regular check-ups.
While heat pumps are a reliable choice for home heating and cooling, like any system, they may encounter issues over time. Being aware of common challenges can help you address problems early and avoid costly repairs:
- Decreased performance: A notable drop in heating or cooling efficiency.
- Unusual noises: Strange sounds like grinding or squealing indicating mechanical issues.
- Inconsistent heating/cooling: Fluctuations in temperature control throughout your home.
- Increased energy bills: A sudden spike in energy costs can signal inefficiencies.
- Frequent cycling: The unit turns on and off more often than usual.
- Ice buildup: Ice can sometimes form on the outdoor unit, especially during colder months.
- Poor airflow: Weak or insufficient air coming from your vents.
- Thermostat issues: Inaccuracies in temperature readings or control problems.
Recognizing these signs early and seeking professional assistance can significantly extend the life of your heat pump and ensure it operates at peak efficiency.
Types of Heat Pumps We Service
Heat pumps are a game-changer in efficient home heating and cooling, as they reduce electricity use compared to traditional systems.
Let’s break down the different heat pump types:
- Air source electric heat pumps: This type is a popular choice in the state of Washington, offering up to 300% efficiency. These units pull heat from the outside air to heat your home and reverse the process of cooling. They’re installed outside and connected to your central air system.
- Ground source heat pumps (geothermal): The champions of efficiency, these units use the earth’s consistent temperature to heat and cool your home. They are long-lasting, require minimal repairs, and offer a quiet operation.
- Ductless mini-splits: These units are perfect for heating and cooling specific rooms without the need for ductwork. They're great for targeted comfort, with the main unit installed outside.
- Absorption heat pumps: A newer variety, these use natural gas instead of electricity to run their heat transfer cycle. Known as gas-fired heat pumps, they're an innovative choice for efficient heating.
If you're contemplating which heat pump is right for your home, Spokane Plumbing & Heating is here to assist. We provide free advice and estimates to help you make an informed decision. Our team of experts is committed to offering top-notch installation services, ensuring your chosen heat pump is perfectly suited to your home's needs.
Ready to step into a more efficient and comfortable home? Reach out to our team. We are here to find the perfect solution to elevate your home's heating and cooling.
Call Spokane Plumbing & Heating at (509) 519-2626 or contact us online to explore heat pump options in Spokane.
We Provide Services, Upgrades, and Repairs for Your Plumbing and HVAC Needs
Dedicated to Servicing Customers In A Fast & Timely Manner
Free Consultations & Estimates for Plumbing, Heating, and AC Services
Professionals Committed to High Quality Service